Sunday, January 6, 2013

Mixing dog breeds.

Im not a real fan on band dogs or what some may call mutt's.  Some how my American bulldog Richie and my female Cane corso Haze on the right managed to get together while she was in heat.   I would ordinarily be mad, but in this case I felt I may be on to something.  It's really not a far jump in breeds they both have the molloser back round.  Im hoping just to get that perfect puppy which pick's up for the Americans lack of agility to be reimbursed by the Corso's swiftness.   For the Americans fearlessness to fuse with the Corso's intelligence.   I dont want this to be confused with back yard breeding, if theres a goal you see on the other side and your not just aimlessly breeding your mut is good in my book.  contact me if you may be interested in there litter.

No comments:

Post a Comment