Saturday, September 15, 2012

Exercise your pet.

I own five dogs, that may seem like a lot but I know people with 60 and better.    My reason for mentioning this to you is,  everyday all of my dogs get a walks for atleast 45 minutes or better.  There is no reason for a person to own one dog and not give them the time needed to release built up energy.  These are just a couple example's of signs of a non walked dog, chewing in the house, using the bathroom in the house, chasing there tail exc..... None of my dog's are caged in my house so it is very important that my dogs receive the proper exercise, and get a chance to release them selves in a proper way. Even more exercise is more important for your dog's health.  Dogs who are more active live a longer and much more comfortable live.  Here's one way to get you dogs to burn some calories, while enjoying your self at the same damn time... Two chainz.... sorry alway wanted to say that.   peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment