Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My cane corso ladies

Iv been a Cane Corso owner for almost a whole year now.  I feel like iv owned them my whole like life now, maybe my years of dealing with the pit bull overlaps with the same feeling.  My first mastiff was Azula, might i mention she was 2 years old and tried to kill me the first day in my house(another story). She came from an abusive situation so i never took our first day personal.  Azula is one of my best dogs now.  Then we got Haze,  she was three months with the same weight as a month and a half pup, but that's another story. I ended up turning Azula's behavior around and breeding her, of course I had to keep one who's name is Lady Gaga. My baby of the pack who is very rambunctious and If your reading this then im sure you can see why in the picture. My cane corso ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment